Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Leo's 1st Day of 4-Yr-Old Preschool


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting



Of course it is raining. It is always either snowing or raining when I have to get Leo, Henry, and a bunch of supplies out of the car. Today it was a full backpack and a sack of school supplies. Oh, well. Anyway, we started school at a new place today. Leo was a tiny bit hesitant, but he was excited when he saw the classroom and new kiddos to meet. I was excited when the new director told me that she is going to do curbside pickup in the afternoons! WooHoo! I was very disappointed last year when I signed him up and they told me they didn't do pickup - maybe this is meant to be!

As I was walking him to his class, somebody from down the hall yelled..."Holly Brooks!!!" Wow, it was so weird to hear that. I thought it must be someone from Ouachita - I run into OBU people around here from time to time - but it was a girl who taught 5th grade at my school in Allen. We had a little chat. Her oldest had gone to preschool at this place and she loved it, so now her youngest is starting. That reassured me. It will be nice to see a familiar face.

I was a little concerned about putting Leo's picture up with his sign with the name of his school. Then I realized it wasn't a problem...because I had written the wrong church on his sign! Saved by my own idiocy. And as a bonus - it has a grammatical error!

No comments: