Wednesday, October 29, 2008

When I have my next job review...

I'm going to add "meets school theme fashion requirements" to my duties and ask for a raise! I haven't worked this hard on clothes since college! A lot of this is for Red Ribbon Week...slip away from drugs, hide from drugs, etc.

We've had...

Hat Day (They start you off easy. I had this one.)
Twin Day (coordinated with neighbor)
Slipper Day (fuzzy crocs at WM; bought the day before)
Camouflage Day ($5.50 Garanimals at WM - the camo I bought for this year is still too big)
Color Week (the only day I missed was purple. Had to cry uncle at 8pm the night before.)
Cowboy Day (they did a little music and dance number for all the parents in cowboy attire. I totally flunked this one. He told me they had cowboy hats for them, so I said "good enough.")

Still to come...
Team Jersey Day (It's tomorrow.)
Black and Orange Day
Flashlight reading day
50s Day (Dress like the 1950s for the 50th Day of school.)

I'm tired!!

No comments: