Friday, January 07, 2011

Henry won!

At the kids' dentist, they have a "no cavities club" for kids that don't have a cavity at their checkup. They get to write their name on a cut-out and put it up on the bulletin board. Then....at the end of the month....there is a drawing for several prizes. Well, Henry won a gift card to Target! When we went in to get it, the dentist was not in the office, so I forced the poor receptionist to take her picture with Henry. I'm sure I now have "over-involved mom" written on my chart in code now....I didn't have the motivation to explain that I have a blog to fill with their every breath, and we are always looking for something different to post. Everyone is sick of pictures of the zoo!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


We went to Target, and he got Super Mario figurines.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

No comments: