Thursday, November 02, 2006

Brothers




Leo just loves to hold Henry and touch his hair or put his binky in his mouth. We can tell that he is a little uneasy by this new routine - it will just take some adjusting. But overall, it has been much smoother (so far) than I imagined.

By the way - we aren't really cloth diapering. I do know that that's not how it's done. Henry has had a bad diaper rash since we got home from the hospital, and we kept him as exposed to the air yesterday as we could to give his skin some time to heal.

1 comment:

Monya R. said...

He looks like such a little doll!! It is so amazing to me how big Leo is, too - last time I saw him he was Henry's size!

P.S. Thank you for the FuzziBunz - I can't wait to try them out! I posted a recap of the baby shower over on our blog - I'm going to try to be as prolific with my posts as you guys are :)