Thursday, November 02, 2006

First Bath



Brooksie and I gave Henry his first "sponge bath" at home yesterday. I would have liked to wait a few more days, but all that hair was just so greasy - it had to be done! His favorite part was when we rinsed his hair over the sink with cups of warm water.

It's amazing how different this is with the second one. As we started washing I remembered what an event Leo's first bath was. We planned it all day - Todd was home, we heated the bathroom and warmed the towel in the dryer, I had a list from a book about how everything should be done... This time I just thought, "His hair is so greasy, I can't stand it anymore!! Let's bathe him!" And thirty minutes later it was done. But he'll never be able to say there are more pictures of Leo. We are taking his picture every time you turn around.

No comments: