Monday, August 16, 2010

Italian Ice

It said 109 on my car thermometer today. Crazy. I think that was the Heat Index....but still crazy. It's like stepping into an oven every time we leave the house. And our house feels smaller b/c we can't eat outside like we love....the boys can't play outside very long....no activities in the evening. We miss it so much. I don't feel sad or down very often, but this time of year is just so oppressive to me EVERY YEAR. We fantasize about moving to a tiny apartment in San Francisco.

So, anyway, today we went to a new treat shop called Rita's Italian Ice. It was like a fancy sno-cone, and they are very reasonably priced. Henry had Tropical Punch flavor, and Leo and I had S'Mores flavor. Yummy!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

2 comments:

Betsssssy said...

San Francisco awaits!

LA and BD said...

There are Rita's here in NC, too --LOVE those Italian ices!