Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Rollerskating

One morning in July, we went rollerskating. Leo took to it really quickly and had a great time. He didn't know how to skate when we got there, and within an hour he had found his balance and was skating.

Henry was another story. He wanted me to help him, but didn't want me to touch him. They had little frames made out of PVC to help him skate. There was lots of crying, screaming, frustration, and sweating (me)...so he didn't last for long. I tried to get him to skate on the carpet, but he was DONE.

For the next week, Henry told me he wanted to go ice skating. I just smile and nod at that one.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

1 comment:

Betsssssy said...

Poor Henry. Perhaps he'll be an artist.