Thursday, May 03, 2007

In Leo news...

We had a big day today.

#1. I think this one shows how God has a sense of humor. Leo won't wear half the shirts in his closet b/c they are "silly." He pitches a big fit about what seems like random shirts that do not meet his approval. He needs some shorts and shirts for summer, so I took him with me to get his opinion for the first time ever. Well, it turns out that silly shirt actually means "doesn't have a picture, character, cartoon, etc. on it." So the mom who likes classic, simple clothing will have a son in screen printed t-shirts with disney characters, monster trucks, and dinosaurs on them for the summer. That's ok - I have a new baby doll to play with who doesn't have an opinion yet.

#2. We saw the eye doctor today, and both his eyes are now of equal strength. So, no more glasses! It's kind of bittersweet. I'm glad not to have to keep up with them, but he sure was cute in them.

No comments: