Tuesday, December 23, 2008

White Rock Half Marathon

On Sunday Dec. 14th, I ran the White Rock Half Marathon for the second year in a row. Last year, it was cold and wet...this year it was in the high 60s/low 70s and humid. That is a little warm for running, but not too bad.

I had a pretty good race except for some tummy issues that made me glad to see port-a-potties every few miles. I enjoyed running and visiting with Carla up until mile 9, and then I let her go ahead and I listened to music and ran alone for the last four miles.

My time this year (by my watch, not their clock) was 2h20m, which is 5 minutes better than my time last year. I'm pretty pleased with that!

You can see pictures here, but they're nothing spectacular. Click on White Rock Marathon...my bib number was 10828.

http://www.sportphoto.com/

No comments: