Friday, July 10, 2009

Interesting tidbits about Wednesday

We have this book about PT where grandma sends the kid a potty. The potty looks like a big bowl with handles. So Henry went and sat on a plastic bowl in our living room (fully clothed) and told me he was pooping. OK, whatever. Sure enough, he did poop in his diaper, I'm assuming while sitting there b/c he was clean right before that little pretend session.

I got everything lined up early in the afternoon for 5pm swimming lessons so we would have an easier transition when we picked up Leo. It's been pretty hectic with lots of mommmy screaming the last few days. So it was all ready to go except for dressing and a new coat of sunscreen. We pick him up - he has a full face tiger mask on in grease paint. I have no cold cream and no time, so I had to scrub it off. The universe must feel like a laugh at us mommies some times.

No comments: